The Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce is committed to excellence and innovation, and strives to be a viable component in stimulating economic growth, business and industry expansion, while providing relevant resources and information to its members.
Thinking of Joining?
BUSINESS & NETWORKING
In a variety of ways, the Chamber can put you in touch with hundreds of people who may become new clients or customers.
• Monthly Business Breakfasts feature a program that provides information of interest to chamber members. Watch the calendar of events for date, location and program subject.
• Special Events and Mixers are held throughout the year to bring members together for both business and pleasure. Watch our calendar of events for details. Our monthly Business After Hours take place at one of of member businesses on the second Tuesday of each month.
• Chamber Committees offer members a variety of opportunities to work on projects with other business individuals who have similar interests.
• Business Seminars - Watch the calendar of events for dates, times, subject matter, and location.
• The Annual Meeting and Banquet is held each year to honor leaders, recognize accomplishments, and install our officers.
PUBLICITY AND EXPOSURE
The Chamber promotes your organization to the public and business community in several ways.
• The Chamber’s Web Site contains valuable information about Jackson and the business community. All Chamber members are listed in our easy to use “Membership Listing”, complete with a free hotlink to your business website.
• Chamber Connection newsletter highlights member information and keeps you up to date on chamber activities and committees. This publication is made available to all chamber members and is inserted monthly into the Cash-Book Journal Newspaper with a circulation of over 10,000.
• Chamber Membership Directory lists your business by name and business classification. This publication is not only distributed to every chamber member, but is also sent to each of the over 1,000 inquiries about the Jackson area we receive every year.
• Event Sponsorships , such as the Annual Golf Tournament or the Educator of the Year Banquet, give members an opportunity to highlight their businesses and products to other members.
• Ribbon Cutting & Ground Breaking Ceremonies are conducted for new and expanding businesses.
The Chamber offers the following to help you achieve success in your business and/or professional life.
• Seminars and Workshops are held throughout the year to inform members about current business topics and items of community interest.
• Monthly Business Breakfasts provide programs with topics of interest to businesses and the community.
The Chamber receives hundreds of requests each year for goods & services to be purchased in our area. We refer chamber members to visitors, newcomers, businesses, and area residents. By displaying chamber member plaques and window/door decals, our members enhance their credibility and recognition.
The Chamber serves as a central source of information for members who are seeking community and business demographics.
For more information about joining the Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce, contact us at 573-243-8131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our current membership schedule please click HERE.
To fill out a membership application please click HERE.