The Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce is committed to excellence and innovation, and strives to be a viable component in stimulating economic growth, business and industry expansion, while providing relevant resources and information to its members.
Thinking of Joining?
BUSINESS & NETWORKING
In a variety of ways, the Chamber can put you in touch with hundreds of people who may become new clients or customers.
• Monthly Business Breakfast features a program that provides information of interest to chamber members, and occurs on the 3rd Friday of the month. Watch the calendar of events for date, location and program subject.
• Monthly Business After Hours allow members to network and socialize after business hours, and takes place at one of our member businesses on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Watch the calendar of events for date and location.
• Monthly Small Business Coffee events are a great way for members to network in a relaxed, casual setting, and occur every 1st Wednesday of the month. Watch the calendar of events for date and location.
• Chamber Committees offer members a variety of opportunities to work on projects with other business individuals who have similar interests.
• The Annual Banquet is held each year to honor leaders, recognize accomplishments, and install our officers.
PUBLICITY AND EXPOSURE
The Chamber promotes your organization to the public and business community in several ways.
• The Chamber’s Website contains valuable information about Jackson and the business community. All Chamber members are listed in our easy to use Business Directory, complete with a free link to your business website.
• Chamber Connection newsletter highlights member information and keeps you up to date on chamber activities and committees. This publication is made available to all chamber members and is inserted monthly into the Cash-Book Journal newspaper with a circulation of over 10,000.
• Business Spotlight allows members to showcase their business and staff in the Chamber Connection, which is sent out to all chamber members and inserted in the Cash-Book Journal newspaper.
• Chamber Membership Directory lists your business by name and business classification. This publication is not only distributed to every chamber member, but is also sent to each of the over 1,000 inquiries about the Jackson area we receive every year.
• Event Sponsorships give members an opportunity to highlight their business and products to other members at our monthly events, such as our Business Breakfast & annual events, such as our Annual Banquet.
• Ribbon Cutting & Groundbreaking Ceremonies are conducted for new and expanding businesses.
The Chamber offers the following to help you achieve success in your business and/or professional life.
• Seminars and Workshops are held throughout the year to inform members about current business topics and items of community interest.
• Leadership Jackson is a series of eight, monthly, one-day sessions, held in various locations in and around our town, to educate the 20+ class participants about Jackson.
The Chamber receives hundreds of requests each year for goods & services to be purchased in our area. We refer chamber members to visitors, newcomers, businesses, and area residents. By displaying chamber member plaques and window/door decals, our members enhance their credibility and recognition.
The Chamber serves as a central source of information for members who are seeking community and business demographics.
For more information about joining the Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce, contact us at 573-243-8131 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To fill out a membership application, please click HERE.